SAI Selection process: Call for applications – French Management Schools
The International Admissions Service (SAI) at the Paris Ile-de-France Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIR) organises the common selection of graduate students from higher education institutions outside France for admission in the Master in Management programs (programs in English or in French) offered by 5 French Management Schools:
The SAI selection procedure is open to applicants:
• Holding a degree from a university outside France gained upon successful completion of at least three years of academic education outside France; the degree being awarded by a nationally accredited higher education institution.
• Candidates must be less than 30 years old when taking the SAI selection tests.
Candidates may apply the same year in which their degree is obtained.
2013-2014 SELECTION CALENDAR
Applicants can apply to one of the 4 sessions according to the following modalities and dates:
►The autumn session is for applicants taking the GMAT or the GRE. Applications are open until 15 October 2013.
►The winter session is for applicants taking the GMAT or the GRE. Applications are open until 15 January 2014.
►The spring session is for applicants taking the GMAT, the GRE or the TAGE-MAGE. Applications are open until 7 March 2014.
►The summer session is for applicants taking the GMAT, the GRE or the TAGE-MAGE. Applications are open until 22 April 2014.
►Written test: Applicants must select one standardized test only:
• GMAT: Information on the test and application at www.mba.com
• GRE: Information on the test and application at www.ets.org
• TAGE MAGE: Information on the test and application at www.tagemage.fr
►Interview: The interview is organised by the SAI. Candidates who succeed in the written test are invited to an interview in the language they have chosen (English or French). The interview lasts 30 minutes and focuses on the candidate’s personality and motivation.